WE ARE YOUR KALAMEIN DOOR SOLUTION!
STANDARD AND CUSTOM SIZES & DESIGNS
- 60+ years Manufacturing, Installing & Repairing High Quality Kalamein Doors.
- Our Customers Always Come First — Free Estimates. Custom Solutions. Fast Delivery.
- All Door Styles Manufactured & Serviced.
Flush kalamein doors are solid, kiln-dried, white pine, milled cores, mortised and tennoned, covered with up to 24-gauge steel and glued under pressure. Glass panels, solid panels and louvers can be installed on flush doors upon customer request. Decorative moldings can be surface applied for cosmetic design.
Recessed panel kalamein doors have wood stiles and rails, are covered with 24-gauge steel, and drawn through steel dies to insure tightness to the core.
Kalamein panels are composed of 1⁄4” plywood cores and are covered with 24-gauge steel on both sides. Kalamein panel moldings, which are drawn through steel dies, are nailed into place to meet labeling requirements for panel doors.
Our doors are certified by the NYC Board of Standards and Appeals for 90-minute and 3-hour fire-rating requirements!
These fireproof labels certify that our doors meet or exceed fire test standards for New York City and have been approved by the NYC Department of Buildings.
The labels, which indicate the “calendar number” corresponding to the NYC Department of Buildings testing results, are affixed to our doors as part of our service.
- Doors can be made with multiple panels, as well as paneled on one side and flush on the other side.
- Doors can be reinforced and mortised for various lock-sets and hinges.
- Door surfaces are cleaned and can be covered with one coat of metallic primer.
- Wire-glassed windows and louvered vents can be installed in the doors.